Roadtrip to Senja, Northern Norway

Kodak Gold 200, Nikon F65
Hi guys! 😊

So let’s start from the beginning… 

From September 2018 to July 2019 I lived ten months (under the Erasmus Program) in a very cute little town located in Northern Norway, called Tromsø, and I can tell you it was one of the best experiences I have ever had. So, you will see here on the blog more photographs that I have taken during this time. 

Tromsø is situated 400km above the Arctic Circle so you can imagine how the weather usually was like there - but that was totally fine for me since I love winter. And that was actually the reason why I chose Northern Norway to live in - I wanted a totally new experience in my life. 

In the past, this little town was a center for seal hunting and fishing and it was also a launch for several Arctic expeditions. One of the main attractions there is the Northern lights, which you can see almost every “day” during the cold polar nights!

These pictures were taken in March 2019 probably (I should have written the date that I took them…) when Lucas (a friend of mine from Portugal) and his friends visited me. We traveled to Senja, the second largest island in Norway, and we stayed the night in the so famous cute cabins in the middle of the snowy mountains. We arrived at night and it was really funny because the host took us on a board that was attached to a snowmobile that was going up the mountain really fast. We weren’t able to see anything, we also didn’t know where we were actually going, but it was such a wild moment… we felt the wind on your faces and the freedom in your bodies!

I wish I have taken more photos of this trip, but the film only had a few left.



Rita 

Lucas, Kodak Gold 200, Nikon F65

Senja, Norway; Kodak Gold 200, Nikon F65

Mai, Kodak Gold 200, Nikon F65

Senja, Norway; Kodak Gold 200, Nikon F65

Snowy beach in Senja, Norway; Kodak Gold 200, Nikon F65

Roadtrip to Senja, Norway; Kodak Gold 200, Nikon F65

Comentários

Mensagens populares

Instagram

Translate

Contact us

Nome

Email *

Mensagem *